Custom Size Golf Impact Net
We have pre-made bundles of 5m x 4m, which we can:
• Simply cut to your required size
• Cut to size and apply edge treatment as per below
Our custom made golf nets are available in 15mm square mesh size.
This is our most cost effective, and common net customisation. A rope edge border basically entails a thick poly rope being stitched around the perimeter of your net. We use an Industrial grade Overlocking machine to bind the rope securely to the net.
Added advantages of a rope edge finish:
• A neat and professional aesthetic for your nets edge
• A cost effective option for greatly added Strength to the perimeter of your netting.
• Is flexible in terms of working with complex shapes and corners.
• Choice of rope edge colour: Black, Grey/Blue, Grey/Green, Orange/Black, Orange/Blue, Green.
Rope Diameter can be selected using the following:
• 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm (using overlock industrial machine)
• 10mm and above (hand laced and stitched)
Optional considerations: Lead Core Rope: Our weighted rope is an excellent option where you require your net to be weighed down at the base.
We currently supply this rope in a 12mm diameter (black), and it offers 360grams per metre. Therefore if you wanted to add some weight to the base of your sliding 10m cricket net, this rope would add an additional 3.6kg.
For a quote on a Custom Size Golf Impact Net, either call us on (02) 9771 5288 or email us at email@example.com