Custom Made Sports Cage - 3m x 3m
Easy Set up
• Our cages can be assembled with a two-person team in under 15 minutes, that means less time assembling and more time practicing!
• Looking for a more affordable option than Concreting in Heavy Duty support posts.
• Looking for a more semi-permanent type of installation (put it up just during the season OR leave it up all year round.. it’s up to you).
We offer a 3m x 3m Steel Frame & Steel Corner Connectors cage with multiple options for netting and finishes available.
We can offer you a quotation to cut your net to size and shape, and then if required we can add an additional edging treatment (webbing or rope border) to finish off your net neatly.
You can even have the netting fully enclosed on all sides or you can have the choice of one side opened.
Steel Frame & Steel Corner Connectors
- The steel frame is made of strong 38mm steel tubing, and clicks together using the simple click-lock system.
- The frame is then connected in the corners by a 1-piece steel pin lock connector.
- Overall dimensions of 3000mm x 3000mm x 3000mm
Mesh Size & Colour
Our custom made nets are available in
• 40mm square mesh size. (For small and larger sized balls such as Cricket ball, Tennis ball, Soccer ball etc.)
• 100mm square mesh size. (For larger sized balls such as Soccer ball, AFL ball, NRL ball etc.)
We currently offer 2 colours:
This is our most cost effective, and common net customisation. A rope edge border basically entails a thick poly rope being stitched around the perimeter of your net. We use an Industrial grade Overlocking machine to bind the rope securely to the net.
Added advantages of a rope edge finish:
• A neat and professional aesthetic for your nets edge
• A cost effective option for greatly added Strength to the perimeter of your netting.
• Is flexible in terms of working with complex shapes and corners.
• Choice of rope edge colour: Black, Grey/Blue, Grey/Green, Orange/Black, Orange/Blue, Green.
Rope Diameter can be selected using the following:
• 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm (using overlock industrial machine)
• 10mm and above (hand laced and stitched) Optional considerations: Lead Core Rope: Our weighted rope is an excellent option where you require your net to be weighed down at the base.
We currently supply this rope in a 12mm diameter (black), and it offers 360grams per metre. Therefore if you wanted to add some weight to the base of your sliding 10m cricket net, this rope would add an additional 3.6kg.
A webbing border with attachment eyelets is a common edge finishing option. This option is neat, strong and flexible in its applications.
Quality components and flexible choices.
The webbing is available in 2 styles. Both are hard wearing and designed for continued outdoor usage. The Polyester is slightly more flexible, and is therefore a good option for Sliding Application, whereas the PVC repels dirt and dust.
• Polyester fabric (80mm width folded over the edge of the net to create an effective 40mm border)
• PVC (80mm width folded over the edge of the net to create an effective 40mm border) with the OPTION of Stainless steel eyelets.
All stitching is done with TWIN Needle stitch pattern for added strength, and we use the highest quality UV treated stitching designed for outdoor use.
For a quote on a Custom Made Sports Cage, either call us on (02) 9771 5288 or email us at email@example.com