Custom Made Ute Load Cover
We can offer you a quotation to cut your net to size and shape, and then if required we can add an additional edging treatment (webbing or rope border) to finish off your net neatly.
Our custom-made Load-Cover nets use a 2mm Diameter UV treated Netting. This net will not absorb water, therefore not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather.
Mesh Size, Colour & Shape
Our custom made Ute Load Covers are available in
• 40mm Square mesh
• 100mm Square Mesh
• 1.2mm Paw Guard Mesh
We currently offer 2 colours:
We can also cut the netting to any "odd-shape" design you may need such as T, L or any other "odd shape" design.
If you also have a toolbox or any poles, we can even cut the netting to fit around them.
This is our most cost effective, and common net customisation. A rope edge border basically entails a thick poly rope being stitched around the perimeter of your net. We use an Industrial grade Overlocking machine to bind the rope securely to the net.
Added advantages of a rope edge finish:
• A neat and professional aesthetic for your nets edge
• A cost effective option for greatly added Strength to the perimeter of your netting.
• Is flexible in terms of working with complex shapes and corners.
• Choice of rope edge colour: Black, Grey/Blue, Grey/Green, Orange/Black, Orange/Blue, Green.
Rope Diameter can be selected using the following:
• 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm (using overlock industrial machine)
• 10mm and above (hand laced and stitched) Optional considerations: Lead Core Rope: Our weighted rope is an excellent option where you require your net to be weighed down at the base.
We currently supply this rope in a 12mm diameter (black), and it offers 360grams per metre. Therefore if you wanted to add some weight to the base of your sliding 10m cricket net, this rope would add an additional 3.6kg.
We can also offer Bungee/Shock Cord and Clips for your load cover to go along with a Rope Edging. Our Bungee Cord is available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm.
A webbing border with attachment eyelets is a common edge finishing option. This option is neat, strong and flexible in its applications.
Quality components and flexible choices.
The webbing is available in 2 styles. Both are hard wearing and designed for continued outdoor usage. The Polyester is slightly more flexible, and is therefore a good option for Sliding Application, whereas the PVC repels dirt and dust so is a good option for load cover cargo nets and the like.
• Polyester fabric (80mm width folded over the edge of the net to create an effective 40mm border)
• PVC (80mm width folded over the edge of the net to create an effective 40mm border)
• Single sided Seatbelt Webbing backing
• We can also accommodate all KEDER TRACK installation enquiries.
We use Stainless Steel Eyelets in all our “custom-made” nets.
All stitching is done with TWIN Needle stitch pattern for added strength, and we use the highest quality UV treated stitching designed for outdoor use.
For a quote on a Custom Made Ute Load Cover, either call us on (02) 9771 5288 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org