Portable Drone Containment Cage
- High Quality UV treated netting from Australia's leading netting importer
- 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net
- Powdercoated steel frame with steel pin lock connector
- Quality finishes throughout including rope borders
This large size cage ensures drones can fly completely within the cage with adequate room to maneuver for various drone applications including:
- Public demonstrations
- Drone exhibitions
- Indoor and outdoor flying
- Practicing in a safe and enclosed environment
Easy Set up
Our drone cages can be assembled with a two-person team in under 15 minutes, that means less time assembling and more time flying!
Manufacture: 400Denier / 36ply High Density Polyethylene
Mesh Size: 40mm x 40mm
Twine Thickness: 2mm
A high quality 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net with edge finishes crafted to a very high standard & a heavy duty rope stitched border.
Steel Frame & Steel Corner Connectors
- The steel frame is made of strong 38mm steel tubing, and clicks together using the simple click-lock system.
- The frame is then connected in the corners by a 1-piece steel pin lock connector.
- Overall dimensions of 3000mm x 3000mm x 3000mm
Custom orders are also welcome on this cage and mesh sizes can range from 19mm to 100mm. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9771 5288