- Overall Cargo Net Size: 2m x 2m
- Mesh (Hole size): 150mm x 150mm Squares
- Rope Thickness: 10mm with an 18mm Rope Border
- Safe working Load recommendation: 1 Tonne
- Weight: 5kg
- Colour: White
- Rope: UV treated Polypropylene
- Corner Tie Loops: Included on all cargo nets as per photos
Haverford "Quatra" brand Cargo Nets are a heavy duty product, used for various Industrial, Commercial and Residential applications
Common applications include:
- Load and goods containment
- Helicopter and Crane Lift nets
- Movie/Television Props
For Climbing / adventure course cargo nets please see HERE: www.haverford.com.au/collections/climbing-nets
All our Cargo nets are rated by the manufacturer to a maximum Safe Working Load, and this certificate can be obtained upon request. Please see the specifications for the specific load rating applying to this particular net.
Please note that these nets are not individually tagged and tested to Australian Standards and SWL’s can be taken as a guide only.
Custom made Cargo nets:
Our cargo nets are manufactured in our overseas factory. Custom nets are available as follows:
- Approximate 3 month waiting period
- The overall net size can be as per your requirement. If the quantity of nets required is small however, then the type of rope used (colour/diamater) must match one of our existing cargo net types.
For example: If you just wanted a 1 off, 4.2m x 1.8m cargo net, then you would need to have that made out of either 10mm White Rope or 16mm Green rope as per our existing types of cargo nets. Delivery of this 1 off net would be approx 3 months.