A revolutionary advance in netting technology, our Stainless Steel Reinforced netting is an advanced blend of netting and stainless steel. Whilst still maintaining the many advantages of working with a netting product, the added S/Steel ensures added strength and durability.
Great added protection against Possums.
This premium grade product offers:
- The strength of stainless steel at a netting price (9 strands of Netting & 1 Strand of Stainless Steel)
- It is easy to work with and won't require any specialist tools
- Provides an attractive, soft, low-vis aesthetic
- Great for added protection against more determined and larger animals such as possums.
This netting is simple and efficient to work with. Being a square mesh design, it can significantly reduce installation times and labor costs. This netting won't pull or stretch in either direction, which allows for precise installations in warehouses and factories. It's hard wearing properties also make this netting an ideal choice for use as a permanent orchard Cover, or as an aviary enclosure netting
Our Quatra branded 9ply + Stainless Steel HDPE square Mesh Knotted net is a leading product for specification into tenders and construction designs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As testament to the reliability and quality, this netting is the selected product of over 25 prominent professional Bird Proofing Installers, resellers and organisations throughout Australia.
- High volume Warehouse / Factory Bird & Possum Control
- Heavy Commercial Bird Netting Application
- Building rooftop stone access prevention for birds
- Domestic Sheds and Verandah bird and possum control netting
- Permanent Installation for Orchard Bird / Possum Protection
- Premium Cat enclosure netting
- Aviary Netting
Manufacture: 500denier / 9ply High Density Polyethylene + 0.16mm Stainless Steel Wire Intertwined through mesh
Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
Twine Thickness: 1.3mm
GSM: 115 Grams Per Square Metre
Overall Bundle Size: 75m x 1.8m (135 Sq Metres)
Square Mesh Design
Knotted / Twisted Construction
Effective, Durable, Discreet, Immediate Bird Control
HDPE will not absorb water, therefore not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather.
The square mesh design also allows for the provision of Zipper installation into the netting. Many commercial and industrial bird proofing installations require Zipper access to Lighting and electrical equipment.
Bulk and Wholesale inquiries are welcomed on this range of product.
This product is also available with an added Fire Retardant for specified construction applications. Fire retardant netting is not generally carried as a stock item in our Sydney warehouse, and will require advanced ordering. Minimum quantities will also apply.