*Free Shipping Australia wide on all Stormline Wet Weather Gear*
The industry standard heavy duty foul weather jacket, renowned for its durability and performance in the harshest conditions. The Crew 211 jacket is our most popular jacket and is used for commercial fishing and industrial use worldwide. Developed for the demanding southern ocean south of New Zealand. The Crew foul weather jacket is class leading with features such as; adjustable neoprene cuffs and double PVC front and forearms.
Stormline have refined this jacket over 40 years with input from fishermen worldwide.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
FOUL WEATHER JACKET FEATURES:
- Double layer front 630 gsm PVC.
- Full length heavy duty reinforced zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Drawstring storm hood.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibilty for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
WEIGHT: 1.9 kg
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
Fish industry workwear
Commercial fishing gear
Aquaculture rain gear
Saltwater fishing clothing
Offshore foul weather gear
Farming wet weather clothing
Construction rain gear
Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
Survey rain gear
Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
Marlin fishing rain gear
Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
|Chest in CMs||91||96||101||106||112||122||137||145|
|Chest in Inches||36||38||40||42||44||48||54||57|