Our 9 Ply High Density Polyethylene Knotted Netting is a 1st Grade, light weight, high strength netting suitable for permanent Bird Control installations. The 9/Strand & Black colour design ensures the netting is unobtrusive, and the high GSM ensures the netting is designed to last, even in trying environmental conditions.
This netting is simple and efficient to work with. Being a square mesh design, it can significantly reduce installation times and labor costs. This netting won't pull or stretch in either direction, which allows for precise installations in warehouses and factories. It's hard wearing properties also make this netting an ideal choice for use as a permanent orchard Cover.
Our Quatra branded 9ply HDPE square Mesh Knotted net is a leading product for specification into tenders and construction designs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As testament to the reliability and quality, this netting is the selected product of over 25 prominent professional Bird Proofing Installers, resellers and organisations throughout Australia.
- Warehouse / Factory Bird Control
- Commercial Bird Netting Application
- Building rooftop stone access prevention for birds
- Domestic Sheds and Verandah bird control netting
- Commercial Installation for Orchard Bird Protection
- Cat enclosure netting
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture: 500denier / 9ply High Density Polyethylene
- Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
- Twine Thickness: 1.25mm
- GSM: 84 Grams Per Square Metre
- Overall Bundle Size: 20m x 5m (100 Sq Metres)
- UV Stabilised
- Square Mesh Design
- Knotted / Twisted Construction
- Effective, Durable, Discreet, Immediate Bird Control
- HDPE will not absorb water, therefore not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather.
The square mesh design also allows for the provision of Zipper installation into the netting. Many commercial and industrial bird proofing installations require Zipper access to Lighting and electrical equipment.
Twine Breaking Strength: 21.6 KGF
Knot Breaking Strength: 25.0 KGF
Note: These do not relate to the overall weight capacity of the net, and are indicative of individual strands only.
Bulk and Wholesale inquiries are welcomed on this range of product.
This product is also available with an added Fire Retardant for specified construction applications. Fire retardant netting is not generally carried as a stock item in our Sydney warehouse, and will require advanced ordering. Minimum quantities will also apply.