Established in 1888, Haverford Pty Ltd is a Sydney based importer and (retailer/wholesaler) of various products including :
Stocking Australia's largest range of netting sizes, the respected company employs 12 full time staff, and operates out of 1500sqm Warehouse in Sydney's metropolitan area. We supply our products throughout Australia, New Zealand and The Pacific Islands. With established and trusted brands, Haverford has supplied it's products to such major projects as:
- The Sydney 2000 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Expo '88
- Sydney international Airport
- And many other prestigious landmarks and companies.
During its 125 years + of trading, Haverford has built lasting reputations with the leading manufacturers across the world.
- Double Diamond brand netting is entrenched in the Commercial fishing industry, and is widely regarded as premier net of commercial fisherman. We have personally visited the factories, and our long standing relationships ensure we have the buying power and flexibility to customise our nets to your requirements. Our Double Diamond brand also encompasses our range of High Quality Rope and Twine.
- Quatra Netting is our brand covering general purpose netting. This brand is associated with quality, and we have personally visited the factories to view the processes and quality control in use. We stand by our Quatra brand nets as offering the finest quality at affordable pricing. All nets that we import into Australia are UV Stabilised. Quatra Brand netting is the netting of choice for well over 50 installers, resellers and retailer across Australia and New Zealand. The brand is also a leading Brand for specification into major project tenders.
- Holdfast is our brand of Fishing Tackle, with a range of products seen in Tackle and Chain Stores across the country. Please contact us to become a stockist of Holdfast products.
125 years + of History
You can read more about a current operation on our Frequently Asked Questions Page
Location: Sydney CBD / Clarence St
Haverford began trading in 1888 by Mr J H Fuller. He managed the firm through wars and depression until retiring in 1952. During this time the company was incorporated as a Pty Ltd company
Following in his fathers footsteps, J A Fuller Joined the firm at 16 years of age in 1926. J A Fuller continued to grow the established business, directing the company until failing health led to his retirement in 1987.
Location: Kent Rd, Mascot, Sydney
Location: Lawnton, QLD
In 1995 our QLD office was opened in Lawnton. After 11 years of trading simultaneously out of two locations, Lawnton was closed in 2006. The improvement in speed, and reduction of Freight Costs from Sydney made a single trading facility a more appropriate solution.
Location: Carlton, Sydney NSW
Due to growth under new owner Robert Winney, the company moved locations from Mascot to a larger premises in Carlton (Sydney).
2010 - Current
Location: Revesby, Sydney, NSW
Haverford's current location is a 1500Sq Metre warehouse in Revesby, Sydney. From this central location we ship all our products to our customers across Australia. The company currently employs 12 staff, and continues to lead the market is netting quality, innovation and supply capabilities. Continuing to embrace new technologies, Haverford's new website allows online shopping for a range of our netting products. We also continue our proud tradition in the Professional and Recreational fishing industries, with wholesale supply of a vast catalogue of products.