Haverford supplies Netting in varied mesh sizes suitable to use as a Bird Exclusion Boat Cover.
Our experience in this field has determined that the use of traditional "fruit-tree" bird netting is not effective in keeping birds from resting on your boat. In fact, the small mesh bird netting is often used as a comfortable trampoline net for them to sit on. Further to that, the small mesh bird nets are:
- Catch the wind
- Tear easily and break down quickly in the sunlight
- The birds use the netting as a comfortable resting trampoline style net.
To avoid these issues the most appropriate netting to use would be a our larger mesh net, that won't provide the stability required for the birds to sit on. Further to that, it also has the following benefits:
- Is Low-Visibillty. The black colour and thin net twine ensures it is difficult to see from a distance.
- It is manufactured using a High Strength Knotted net material
- UV Stabilised netting suitable for permanent outdoor use
- Won't catch the wind as much as a small mesh net
- Is manufactured in a square mesh pattern, ensuring an accurate and simple installation.
Below are some of the more popular Boat Cover netting options, but please feel free to call our staff on (02)97715288 to discuss your specific requirements.