Polyethylene netting was introduced in 1970 and is an extremely popular and versatile netting type. Double Diamond polyethylene netting has many applications including the following:
- Professional fishing : prawn trawls, cod ends, beach haul nets, deep sea drag nets.
- Recreational fishermen: landing nets, scoop nets etc
- Sporting: cricket practice nets, indoor sports centres, soccer nets, Sports barrier nets,
- Slow Feeder Hay Netting for Horses
- Safety: playgrounds, crowd control, barrier fencing
- Cat enclosures and other animal containment systems
Bird control - knotless polyethylene
Decorative netting and many other applications
Haverford Polyethylene netting is long lasting, UV protected, and extremely tight knotted to ensure the integrity of the net over time.
Polyethylene netting is available in both square and diamond mesh patterns. The diamond mesh nets are generally designed for the Professional Fishing Industry, whilst the Square mesh nets are suited for sport and industrial applications.
Diamond mesh Professional fishing nets can be ordered in depthwise or lengthwise stretched (in selected sizes).
For all other types of Polyethylene Square mesh nets please visit the relevant website category listings.