Available for “online purchase”, are the following thicknesses in Polyethylene Hard laid twine. Please feel free to contact us for information on our “full range” of available colours and ply's.
Thicknesses and lengths of spool:
- 400/9ply (1mm) (Approx 2264m)
- 400/12ply (1.3mm) (Approx 1616m)
- 400/15ply (1.35mm) (Approx 1364m)
- 400/18ply (1.4mm) (Approx 1190m)
- 400/21ply (1.45mm) (Approx 977m)
- 400/24ply (1.5mm) (Approx 806m)
- 400/27ply (1.7mm) (Approx 760m)
- 400/30ply (1.95mm) (Approx 731m)
- 400/36ply (2mm) (Approx 572m)
- 400/48ply (2.5mm) (Approx 382m)
- 400/60ply (2.9mm) (Approx 288m)
- 400/150ply (4.5mm) (Approx 128m)
All spools of twine are 1kg.
All spools are UV treated
A versatile and hard wearing twine, suitable for joining and repairing thicker ply nets.
Some of the most common applications include:
- Hayfeeder Horse Feed Netting manufacture or repair (48ply or 60ply)
- Commercial sports netting repairs (48ply)
- Residential sports net repair (36ply or 48ply)
- Fishing net hanging and repair (various plys)
- Heavy Duty Bird net repair / joining (36ply or below)
- Overlocker / Rope Edging machine
I am using the twine and 5 cm black, polyethylene netting for my large pond. The quality is excellent, minimal stretch and the ordered 10 M square was actually bigger in area, so I was able to cut to size without worry.
Contact with Matt Tinney was positive and was impressed with his concern and appreciated his efficient action in delivery.
Haverford's heavy duty poly hard laid twine
Great product and perfect for my application. Service was excellent.
Excellent. Good advice on product. Efficient and fast delivery
Twine on time
Excellent, as advertised, quick turnaround. Exactly what I required and ordered. Thank you