Our Single Size Free-Standing Wildlife Enclosure is delivered "ready to assemble" and includes everything you will need.
- Upgraded to: Premium 19mm Stainless Steel Reinforced Netting
- Simple one piece slip over design, can be easily assembled in minutes
- Powdercoated Steel Frame
- Heavy Duty Steel Corner Connectors
- Stainless Steel Reinforced 19mm UV Treated Netting
- Net reinforced with Rope Edging
- Pre-Sewn Heavy Duty 10mm Zipper (NOW WITH NEW F-SHAPE ZIP ENTRY FOR EASIER ACCESS)
- Full Instructions for assembly
- Weight Approx: 20kg (Other commercially available Enclosures using light-weight aluminium frames only weight approx 9kg).
Please note that all new stock of this item has the “Horizontal component of the Zipper” located at the “top” of the enclosure (as per the main product image).
The superior materials used in this range of enclosures is what differentiates them from other cheaper alternatives on the market:
1: We use a STRONG Steel Frame: This is an absolute necessity in terms of keeping your wildlife safe outdoors. How do we know this? Well, for many years we sold the cheaper & lighter aluminium frames and we had so many issues we were forced to go back to the drawing board and redesign the frames. Yes it is great that they are light, however they are just not appropriate for permanent outdoor use. The enclosures become top heavy, buckling in the corner connectors which aren’t designed for this type of use.
2: Corner Connectors: As mentioned this is the most crucial aspect of the frame . Plastic connectors deteriorate in the sun rapidly, and when there is even moderate winds they become top heavy and crack. We sold them for many years (all different types) and we can assure you from the number of returns that we had that they are not suitable. We now have purpose built STEEL CONNECTORS with a simple pin lock system for assembly. Quick and strong!
3: Netting: We only use genuine Quatra netting. Tested to maintain 93% of strength after 10 years of outdoor use. We will simply not compromise on the netting quality.
- Zipper : Double Sided Zipper Chain
Our Single Size Free-Standing Wildlife Enclosures are made of Sturdy Powdercoated Steel, with heavy duty moulded steel reinforced corner connectors, and Extra-Tough UV stabilised and Professionally Edged Stainless Steel Reinforced 19mm Netting. This makes them ideal for indoors or for outdoor verandahs or backyards.
With thousands of enclosures sold throughout Australia and the world, Quatra has established itself as a main supplier and primary innovator in the wildlife containment industry. Based on customer feedback and extensive product testing, we've spent the previous 3 years developing freestanding enclosures that satisfied customers 3 main requirements: Our customers have noted that a freestanding enclosure must be:
- Safe and comfortable
- Strong and Sturdy
- Must be affordable for all owners
Being made of a sturdy design, our Free-Standing Wildlife Enclosure are ideal for permanent home use as well as being an ideal option for:
- Owners who are renting or moving often
- Commercial vet/cattery/rescue home/pet stores etc
- Not all netted enclosures are built the same, so here is a CLOSER LOOK at some of the important features .
Although overall weight is of concern, a Wildlife enclosure MUST still be sturdy and be able to withstand the elements. We have incorporated a strong, light weight steel frame, with purpose moulded SUPER STRONG STEEL CORNER CONNECTORS. As netted enclosures are generally top heavy by design, light weight plastic corner connectors just aren't suitable and safe as a design option.
With netting supplied for well over a thousand individual enclosures each year, we are confident in providing only the best quality netting. Our netting is pre-stretched to tension, is Heat set during manufacture and is of course UV Treated.
They are pre-fitted with a heavy duty, double sided 10mm NET zipper for entry and exit.
Advantages of a Wildlife Enclosure include:
- Safe and cost effective method of allowing your pet some outdoor time
- Light weight - can be moved quite easily from one area to another.
- Suited for balconies where strata laws forbid complete net enclosure
- All components are UV treated and suitable for outdoor usage
- FULL STEEL corner connectors for superior strength
Everything worked out greatly. All parts arrived super quick, complete and in perfect condition. The assembly felt like fun and it was easy since the instruction were clear and on point. I am very happy overall... Many thanks....
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.