A revolutionary advance in netting technology, our Stainless Steel Wire-Core netting is an advanced blend of netting and stainless steel. Whilst still maintaining the many advantages of working with a netting product, the added Stainless Steel ensures added strength and durability.
The two main advantages this net are:
- The Stainless Steel Wire is completely enclosed by the braided design of the Polyethylene netting.
- Braided construction ensures greater strength than traditional twisted or woven nets.
This premium grade product offers:
- The strength of stainless steel at a netting price (1.8mm Braided HDPE with a 0.16mm Stainless Steel Wire Core)
- It is easy to work with and won't require any specialist tools
- Provides an attractive & soft aesthetic
- Great for added protection against more determined and larger animals such as possums.
- This netting is simple and efficient to work with. Being a square mesh design, it can significantly reduce installation times and labor costs. This netting won't pull or stretch in either direction, which allows for precise installations.
Our Quatra branded 1.8mm + Stainless Steel HDPE square Mesh Braided net is a leading product for specification into tenders and construction designs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As testament to the reliability and quality, this netting is the selected product of over 25 prominent professional Bird Proofing Installers, resellers and organisations throughout Australia.
- High volume Warehouse / Factory animal control (eg: cat & Possum)
- Heavy Duty industrial Applications
- Animal Enclosures
- Aviary Netting
- Strong Barrier Netting
Manufacture: 1.8mm HDPE Braided +with 0.16mm Stainless Steel Wire core
Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
Twine Thickness: 1.8mm
GSM: 360 Grams Per Square Metre
Overall Bundle Size: 50m x 5m (250 sq Metres)
Bundle Weight: 90kg
- UV Stabilised
- Square Mesh Design
- Knotted / Braided Construction
- Effective, Durable, Strong
- HDPE will not absorb water, therefore not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather.
The square mesh design also allows for the provision of Zipper installation into the netting. Many commercial and industrial bird proofing installations require Zipper access to Lighting and electrical equipment.Bulk and Wholesale inquiries are welcomed on this range of product.
This product is also available with an added Fire Retardant for specified construction applications. Fire retardant netting is not generally carried as a stock item in our Sydney warehouse, and will require advanced ordering. Minimum quantities will also apply.