Please note: We DO NOT ship Telescopic Poles to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
Haverford supplies Extendable Telescopic Poles for various uses including but not limited to:
- Amateur Radio
- Lightweight Flag Poles
- 4WD remote antenna pole
- High Quality Fibreglass Construction (nil carbon for radio antennae usage/interference)
- Approximate wall thickness 1.1mm
- 7m Pole collapses to approx 1.2m length.
- 7m Pole constructed using 7 parts
- Overall Weight: 1.1kg
- Tip Diameter: 8mm
- Base Diameter: 40mm (excluding screw cap)
- Rubber cap to close open end
- Plastic screw cap at base
- Supplied in a resealable Poly Bag
Multi-Purpose Range: General Information
- Greater Pole Diameter on end part (8mm Diameter Tip ends) for added sturdiness. It creates less of a "whip" feel on the end part in comparison to the standard fishing "squid" poles
- Rubber Capped Tip-End - (to avoid flag tears)
- Black or White colours available in selected sizes
- Plain design, with no graphics or logos
Haverford supplies this range of telescopic poles throughout various industries, and is the proud supplier of many Amateur Radio Clubs, Flag Retailers and more.
Top segment is very flimsy. I suggest using bottom six segments only. Leave top one retracted.
Excellent product and does what I need it too. So happy with my purchase, thank you.
Didn't take long from purchase to receiving pole. Great customer service. Highly recommend
Great product and customer service. The pole works as promised.
I bought this pole to retrieve geocaches from up high, but my beloved husband has already found a thousand other uses for it. Perfect length, perfect strength, and even a petite lady like me can handle it. It had been an excellent purchase.
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.