Portable Cricket Cage: 3m x 3m
- High Quality UV treated netting from Australia's leading netting importer
- 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net
- Powdercoated steel frame with steel pin lock connector
- Quality finishes throughout including rope borders
The perfect portable cricket cage is here! Being open ended, it allows for full length run up of bowlers, similar to your traditional cricket-nets setup. All edges are professionally finished to a very high standard & a heavy duty rope stitched border. This particular cage offers high quality in a convenient backyard size. The net also comes with an additional ball stop drop net.
Easy Set up
• Our cricket cages can be assembled with a two-person team in under 15 minutes, that means less time assembling and more time practicing!
• Looking for a more affordable option than Concreting in Heavy Duty support posts.
• Looking for a more semi-permanent type of installation (put it up just during Cricket Season OR leave it up all year round.. it’s up to you).
Manufacture: 400Denier / 36ply High Density Polyethylene
Mesh Size: 40mm x 40mm
Twine Thickness: 2mm
A high quality 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net with edge finishes crafted to a very high standard & a heavy duty rope stitched border.
Steel Frame & Steel Corner Connectors
- The steel frame is made of strong 38mm steel tubing, and clicks together using the simple click-lock system.
- The frame is then connected in the corners by a 1-piece steel pin lock connector.
- Overall dimensions of 3000mm x 3000mm x 3000mm
Velcro is also supplied to secure the netting to the frame. We also supply cable ties to secure the additional drop net.
Custom orders are also welcome on this cage and mesh sizes can range from 19mm to 100mm. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9771 5288
Optional Extra: Foam Padding Protection for Cage Poles
The foam Pading comes in 2 seperate pieces, each piece is 1280mm long and is suitable for one 3m pole (with space for pin lock system to connect the poles)
Padding to protect not only yourself from rebounding balls hitting cages but to also protect damage to the cage.
Made from High impact durable EPE foam.
The Foam is 10mm Thick.
Fits up to 40mm Poles.
Foam Diameter 60mm.