Portable Cricket Cage: 3m x 3m
- High Quality UV treated netting from Australia's leading netting importer
- 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net
- Powdercoated steel frame with steel pin lock connector
- Quality finishes throughout including rope borders
The perfect portable cricket cage is here! Being open ended, it allows for full length run up of bowlers, similar to your traditional cricket-nets setup. All edges are professionally finished to a very high standard & a heavy duty rope stitched border. This particular cage offers high quality in a convenient backyard size. The net also comes with an additional ball stop drop net.
Easy Set up
• Our cricket cages can be assembled with a two-person team in under 15 minutes, that means less time assembling and more time practicing!
• Looking for a more affordable option than Concreting in Heavy Duty support posts.
• Looking for a more semi-permanent type of installation (put it up just during Cricket Season OR leave it up all year round.. it’s up to you).
Manufacture: 400Denier / 36ply High Density Polyethylene
Mesh Size: 40mm x 40mm
Twine Thickness: 2mm
A high quality 2mm Diameter (40mm x 40mm) Black Polyethylene Net with edge finishes crafted to a very high standard & a heavy duty rope stitched border.
Steel Frame & Steel Corner Connectors
- The steel frame is made of strong 38mm steel tubing, and clicks together using the simple click-lock system.
- The frame is then connected in the corners by a 1-piece steel pin lock connector.
- Overall dimensions of 3000mm x 3000mm x 3000mm
Velcro is also supplied to secure the netting to the frame. We also supply cable ties to secure the additional drop net.
Custom orders are also welcome on this cage and mesh sizes can range from 19mm to 100mm. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9771 5288
Love the item. Kids still practicing cricket even though it's footy season, as well as hitting golf balls in the net. Love it.
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.