Our Stainless Steel reinforced "Easy-Fit" zippers ensure a neat and high strength enclosure entrance. They are quick to install and don't require any specialist tools. This is our most premium zipper option available, ensuring high strength and a large opening.
What is an Easy-Fit Zipper? An easy-fit Zipper is basically a Zipper that has already been professionally sewn into a small surrounding piece of netting. This netting is then simply attached to your enclosure netting. They eliminate the need for any hand-sewing, and ensure a quick and simple installation. This zipper creates a professional result at a D.I.Y price.
The installation method is:
1: Firstly erect your complete cat netting enclosure, ensuring the netting is as taut as possible.
2: You can then plan the exact positioning and fasten the zipper panel to the enclosure netting at the top using a supplied tie.
3: The panel can then be then attached to the existing netting using the included rope. The rope is weaved alternately through the panel net and the enclosure net, bringing them securely together.
4: The original enclosure netting is then cut directly behind the zipper to create the opening.
- 1.7m (h) x 1m (w) UV Treated L-Shape Zipper
- Surround netting overall size is 2m x 1.5m
- Double Sided Access Slider with Stainless Steel Caribiner style Lock
- Includes all required accessories for attachment to netting
- Installation Instructions
- Ideal for high traffic areas and large item access
- A revolutionary advance in cat enclosure netting, Catnet Premium is an advanced blend of netting and stainless steel. Whilst still maintaining the many advantages of working with a netting product, Catnet Premium ensures added strength and durability.
* Note: If your access area is smaller than 2m x 1.5m, you can simply use this panel as a "ready-made" wall. Just trim the panel to size and you're done.
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from Dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.