Waterproof 200GSM Square Shade Sail
Our extensive range of tried and tested Heavy Duty rectangular shade sails are designed for both Residential and Commercial DIY shade installations. A quality shade solution can add both a functional and aesthetic improvement to your outdoor space.
DIY Shade sails are an ideal option for creating shade for the following applications:
- Shade for pets and other animals
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Covering a car, bike or caravan
- Swimming Pools
- Business or residential
- Gardening (Horticultural and Agricultural applications)
A DIY shade sail provides much-needed protection from the harmful rays of the harsh Australian sun and our extensive range of attractive large shade sails ensures there’s a suitable option for your space and budget. Made of durable 200GSM polyester material, robust edging and quality finishes, Shade Matters offers a high quality product with quick and reliable delivery Australia Wide.
Shade Sail Features:
- Heavy Duty 100% Polyester 200GSM Shade Sails designed for permanent outdoor use
- Available in 2 designer colours (Grey or Sand)
- Available in a huge range of Pre-Made DIY sizes
- Available in Square, Rectangular, Triangle or Right-Angled Triangle
- Heavy Duty Webbed Perimeter edging and UV stabilized sewing thread
- 8mm Stainless Steel attachment corner rings
- Custom made colours or sizes are not available
Our waterproof shade sails need to be installed specifically as per the included instructions to avoid pooling of water, which ultimately can lead to failure of the supporting structure and/or the product itself.
Installation instructions are included with all our Shade Sails.
Great quality product, surprising at the price point. Very fast delivery too, got it within 3 days!
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.