- Overall Cargo Net Size: 2m x 2m
- Mesh (Hole size): 250mm x 250mm Squares
- Rope Thickness: 10mm with an 18mm Rope Border
- Safe working Load recommendation: 850kg
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Colour: White
- Rope: UV treated Polypropylene
- Corner Tie Loops: Included on all cargo nets as per photos
Haverford "Quatra" brand Cargo Nets are a heavy duty product, used for various Industrial, Commercial and Residential applications
Common applications include:
- Load and goods containment
- Helicopter and Crane Lift nets
- Movie/Television Props
For Climbing / adventure course cargo nets please see HERE: www.haverford.com.au/collections/climbing-nets
All our Cargo nets are rated by the manufacturer to a maximum Safe Working Load, and this certificate can be obtained upon request. Please see the specifications for the specific load rating applying to this particular net.
Please note that these nets are not individually tagged and tested to Australian Standards and SWL’s can be taken as a guide only.
Custom made Cargo nets:
Our cargo nets are manufactured in our overseas factory. Custom nets are available as follows:
- Approximate 3 month waiting period
- The overall net size can be as per your requirement. If the quantity of nets required is small however, then the type of rope used (colour/diamater) must match one of our existing cargo net types.
For example: If you just wanted a 1 off, 4.2m x 1.8m cargo net, then you would need to have that made out of either 10mm White Rope or 16mm Green rope as per our existing types of cargo nets. Delivery of this 1 off net would be approx 3 months.
Item was as ordered, and does the job well.
Everything about the purchase went well - price, timely and transport
Thank you Haverford
Shipping & Returns
ShippingWhat locations do you ship to?
We ship throughout Australia. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are generally shipped the same or next business day.
Standard delivery times:
- Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane: 1 to 2 days
- Country NSW: 3 days
- North QLD: 5 days
- Adelaide: 3 days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5 days
Please note that delivery times may vary, especially in rural or remote areas. The above times are a guide only.
During promotions and peak times (spring/summer), dispatch may take longer than 2 days. If there are any extended delays on an order for any reason, we will contact you via email or phone.Which freight company will deliver my parcel, and what if I’m not home?
We use a range of carriers and determine the most appropriate service to suit your order.
Every order we send has tracking, so you can track the progress of your delivery. If you have a specific courier requirement, simply enter it in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
If you are not likely to be home at the time of delivery, you have two options:
- Have the courier driver leave a "failed to deliver" card. You can then contact the freight company and reschedule delivery for a suitable time, or collect it from your local post office (if sent via Australia Post).
- Request the driver to "leave" the parcel in a safe place, such as at the front door or through the side gate. You can give your "authority to leave" in the special instructions section of the website checkout.
Our online shopping cart will automatically calculate your freight cost based on your order size and location.
Importantly, the shopping cart will show you the freight cost BEFORE you commit to the purchase. Our volume ensures we receive excellent shipping rates from most carriers, and we don't charge any additional handling or processing fees.
We offer a full 100% refund for all stock items that have not been used or altered. This applies to items that HAVE NOT been cut to your specification, such as unopened rolls of netting, clips, turnbuckles, etc. If you accidentally over-order on accessories that you don't end up using, you can return them for a full refund. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
For any items that have been cut "by-the-meter", such as netting, rope, or wire, we will refund 50% of the sale price, assuming the item has not been used or altered. For example, if you purchased 16m of netting by-the-meter but decided not to use it for any reason, you could return the netting for a 50% refund. However, if you used 10 of the 16m supplied, you cannot return the excess 6m that you no longer require.
Any items deemed faulty will be accepted for a full refund. We have a customer-first service mentality, so if you're not happy with your product or service for any reason, contact us for assistance.